Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve 2006!

Today at church was a blast! Hana was also ADORABLE! (did you expect any less) Thanks to Gram and Gramps (Gagas and Bam) for the BEAUTIFUL dress that everyone thought looked gorgeous on our baby girl. Enjoy the pics...


Reading a book with Uncle Paul




you know what... I don't really want you to take my picture





I'd really really prefer that we not take my picture right now, I'm SLEEPY!



Ok, did I not make myself clear, I DON'T want my picture taken...




I SAID DON'T TAKE MY PICTURE!!!


Unfortunately we waited till after the service and lunch to try to take her picture and she didn't want to stop playing AND was getting sleepy. So it was not a great success, oh well!





I will happily take a picture if Mommy will hold me!

And I am REALLY happy to take a picture with Mommy AND Daddy!


My good buddy Mia looks almost as cute as me! ;)

No comments: