Sunday, March 04, 2007

Video

I got some video of Hana tonight. She was telling me a HUGE story and speaking mostly in Japanese in one video. There are only a few recognizable words, but she is telling me some story about putting something inside of something small. The other video is of her speaking some English, she was mostly protesting to Daddy singing anything which she does sometimes these days! She's funny, sometimes she wants us to sing and sometimes she doesn't and when she doesn't want us to she REALLY doesn't want us to! Anyways, here is the link to snapfish.com. You have to join to see them but it is free...

http://www1.snapfish.com/share/p=19941173014034459/l=245608412/g=9950766/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

She LOVES to be wrapped up inside our coats, and she puts her babies inside her clothes and carries them around the same way. You'll see that in the video.

1 comment:

timid_flower said...

My goodness! Hana has to be the cuteset little girl ever! I'm only 18 & i know when I get older I want to adopt a little baby from Japan, actually that's how I found Hana's page. I think she is so adorable and she's talking up a storm! I've been following your post and pictures since she was four months old and she's grown so much! I hope to have a little girl just like Hana one day! Simply adorable!