Saturday, July 07, 2007

Lots of pictures to share...

This girl has been a very busy little girl lately...


Mommy braided my hair for the first time! Doesn't it look cool!!!


CHEEEEZEEEEEEE!!!!


This is my BEST buddy, Mia! We have a blast together at church and stuff.



Mia came to my house the other day and I was her babysitter for a few hours while her Mommy and Daddy went out on a date! We had sooooooooo much fun. We ate dinner together.



I taught her how to eat all by herself. She's pretty good at it already though!


And Mia thought something was funny!!!


We even went swimming together! Mommy said we were taking a bath, but we were really just playing in the water. Don't tell Mommy though, she still thinks it was a bath!





We took some time out during our pool play to study some English too! We both have to study English extra hard since we are growing up in Japan!


Then today my good friend Corkey came over for English Circle (kind of like Saturday English Sunday School) and we had a GREAT day together!!!



Corkey has a little brother too, and we all watched some TV shows together and played all afternoon! I didn't even take a nap today, I was having so much fun!

1 comment:

sayuri00 said...

I think Hana is the cutest little girl! I'm only 18 now but you two in adopting Hana made me so positive. When I was younger i was told I probably will never have kids but adoption is something I want to do more than anything. I wish I could just meet you guys and little Hana Grace one day because her pictures make me smile and keep me positive. Luv ya Hana!