Monday, January 19, 2009

Some Big Sister-isms


Hana has just been hilarious since Kai arrived. The day she found out we were getting him, she started to ask non-stop questions...

Where is KaiKai going to sleep?
What toothpaste is he going to use?
Can I take him to my school?
and about a million more!

On the way home from church the night we got him and had a dedication ceremony for him she said... "I can't wait to get home with my Kai and lay him on the floor and watch him do tricks!"

She is such a big help. She loves to help change his diaper, hold him even when he's crying while Mommy gets his milk ready, hug him and give him lots and lots of kisses and rattle toys in front of him for entertainment (more hers than his, lol).

There has not been even an ounce of jealousy so far. She is so amazing. She gets jealous when Mommy holds other people's babies, when I say sweet things to other children or show them too much attention, even sometimes when I or Daddy are too close to other adults. With Kai, she has not been the least bit concerned that someone else is getting our attention and hugs and kisses. She loves him soooooooooo much. It is truly a God thing and I am so excited to see her with him!

No comments: