Sunday, February 03, 2008

Pics and fun stuff...

Just thought I'd share some more about our sweet little girl (whose growing like a weed)!!!

Here are some pics to start off with...

Every morning while waiting for Mommy to fix breakfast and the heaters to warm up the room, Hana and Daddy enjoy a little "hold-you cuddle cuddle" time!



This is one of Hana's best buddies Corkey, we do English time together on Saturday mornings twice a month. They LOVE to play together!



Hana REALLY enjoys books these days. She loves to "read" them herself AND have someone read for her.


This is Hana's other best buddy, Mia! She gets soooooooo excited when she's going to get to spend time with Mia. Yesterday on the way home from church we were making plans to go to Mia's house for dinner, and Hana wanted to go IMMEDIATELY. I told her she had to nap or she couldn't go to Mia's house. Then she wanted to take a nap IMMEDIATELY! The minute her eyes popped open from her nap the first thing she said was "Mommy, I take a nap! Let's go to Mia's house!" It was so hard to get her to wait until Mommy and Daddy were ready to go too.



One time recently when she fell asleep in the car with her hat on. I just threw this one in as a cute bonus!


She's growing so fast. She's almost 3 feet tall (35.5 inches to be exact) and weighs almost 30 pounds! I can not believe my baby is that big.

She'll talk your ear off in either language. It is so cute to watch her when she is in a room with Japanese AND Enlgish speakers. She has her designated language for each person and she'll flip back and forth between the two like it's a piece of cake. She even translates for her Grandma these days. If Mommy and Daddy are having a conversation in front of Baba in English, Hana will tell Baba in Japanese what we are talking about! We are to that stage that we have to be careful what we say in front of her cause she is understanding it ALL!

It is a joy to be her Mommy. She's full of hugs and kisses all day long, and loves to help me wash veggies and prepare for dinner! She REALLY loves to take care of her babies which reminds me of one more picture I have to share. I was cleaning up the kitchen the other day and turned around to see this scene in the living room...



I guess she thought her babies needed a little TV time too, they were all enjoying VeggieTales I think!!! Too cute, I just love the way she has her legs crossed and is slumped down in her chair. Looks like a teenager already, OH PLEASE time SLOW DOWN!!!

2 comments:

Cher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cher said...

Look at all those dolls!!
BTW I can't remember, do they sell Asian dolls for playing in Japan? I remember when we got Jaci from Kazakstan, all the doll babies were white. Those poor children didn't have any dolls that looked like them....I have only found a rag doll here that looks Asian. I did buy a few felt Asian dolls in Kaz, but they were decorative and made to hang on the wall, rather than for play.

Cherilyn