Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Two is fun!!!

Hana is so much fun! She is always taking in her world around her, and loves to share her joy with us. Squeeling and laughing about everything around her. She is so funny, she'll ask what something is and when we tell her she goes "hahaha". Don't know what is so funny about the names of things.

She is still doing wonderful with potty training. But we have had a couple of accidents, one here at home, and ONE at a concert!!!!!!!! I was mortified, everyone else thought it was so cute???!!! It was a concert at a community center and all the mothers were like "Oh it takes me back." They just laughed it all off. They were so helpful cleaning up and didn't care at all. But that has been all the accidents we've had. She is still even dry at night and in the morning will even wake up and play for a while before going to the potty. She amazes me with her ability to "hold it". She EVEN told us she needed to go teetee during the bath the other night and truely needed to go. Then she has even told us on car trips too! She also consistently asks to be taken right before bed and nap times. It is cute, it is her way of putting off going to bed for a few minutes, but she also goes for me and that makes Mommy feel less worried that she might go in her sleep or wake up and go before I can get to her.

She still loves ABC's, shapes and learning. She is into Veggie Tales and Dora the Explorer videos right now too. The hilarious thing is, she calles Veggie Tales videos "bobby". It took me forever to figure out why. She is mixing up Bob and Larry's names, Bobby! I love it!!! She gets Gummies after going potty for me and calls those "bummy". Oh and get this, she LOVES chewing gum. I should have known that my child who loves to stuff her cheeks with fold and hold it there for forever would be good at chewing gum. We give her our CyberWize chewing gum which all natural and actually good for her, so I don't mind her chewing it. but I am amazed that a two year old can chew gum. AND she calls it "bum"!!! She likes to get some when we get in the car so she starts yelling "bum, bum, bum" from her car seat every time we go somewhere. She always has new words she is using but at the moment I can't seem to recall any.

She is a joy to parent!

No comments: