Saturday, September 23, 2006

Declaration PT'd

I think I am going to officially declare little Miss Hana potty trained, even though I know there are bound to be accidents now and again here and there. Why is it official...

1. She has been perfectly dry for two weeks or more.
2. She is in big girl panties at night too, and has been perfectly dry at night for a LONG time. (Only one wet night in a diaper about a week 1/2 ago)
3. She is telling me consistently throughout the day when she needs to go, or she happily goes when I tell her she needs to (if we are going to be in the car for a while or something).

Only thing left, when does she start taking herself???

It was so easy, I am so glad for all those months of taking her to the potty as often as possible even when she was still in daipers. So worth it! We saved who knows how many diapers over the last two years, and it was such an easy smooth transition for her, nothing tramatic about it. The potty has always been a part of everday life, we just polished off there at the end. I will definitley follow the same process with the next baby (and any others after???). I highly HIGHLY recommend it, you could never start too early with using the potty.

I can hardly believe it, no more diapers!?

No comments: