Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Little Miss Creative

Tonight on our way home from shopping Hana was being so creative. She loves to spot the moon in the sky. Tonight there was an almost full moon and she was really excited to be seeing it. It was positioned in the sky perfectly that in the direction we were driving she could watch it constantly. Then all the sudden she starts yelling,
"Daddy, Mommy, Moon 'something something' BOW-WOW! BOW-WOW, BOW-WOW 'something something' moon, moon, bow-wow!"

She kept going on and on about the moon and bow-wow. At first I couldn't figure it out and she was so adament that Daddy and I understand her. She was getting all worked up saying it over and over again. Then I realized, since I was a little girl, I thought there appeared to be a bunny rabbit in the moon. To me, the moons craters sort of look like a bunny rabbit. I don't know if anyone else sees this, but I always have. Well it seems Hana sees something similiar because I finally said, "ohhh, Hana do you see a bow-wow in the moon?" And she got so excited, "YEA" she says, "Moon, 'something something' BOW-WOW" And on and on all the way home. She sees a puppy dog in the moon! I thought that was so creative. I don't know, maybe you can see one too?

This is the best pic I could find on the web, and it is really too clear to see what the naked eye sees in the sky at night, but maybe you can make out my rabbit (Hana's puppy dog) it looks like he is laying on the moon on the upper left hand side. He is arching his back, so his face is upside down on the upper right, and his feet down at the bottom left. You can sort of see two ears coming out of the top of the head, he's got huge eyes and a huge nose, his body is just weird blotches, but you can sort of see two feet at the bottom left??? Maybe?

I just think it is so wild that Hana sees the same thing, a shape of an animal in the moon! MY DAUGHTER!

No comments: