Saturday, September 16, 2006

Lazy, lazy day...

I don't know if it is because she had a fever for a couple of days or what but Hana has slept soooooooooo much today. She slept until almost 10 a.m. this morning and then took a 3 hour nap this afternoon! lately she has been getting up around 7 or 8 a.m. and only taking a 1 or 1.5 hour nap. I was amazed today. I should have gone to work out while she was sleeping.

Today she asked me, after her nap...

Mommy atsui too? (atsui = hot) 'Mommy are you hot too?'

She had sweat a whole lot during her nap time, and I thought that was funny.

She is sooooooooooo happy these days, I mean ALWAYS happy and smiling and squeeling and running around. I don't know what has got her in such a good mood constantly but I hope we can keep it this way. She hasn't been grumpy in a long time.

Potty training is really REALLY going well. She has not had an accident in almost 3 days (I think, I lose track) and she had one night time wet diaper this week. She is telling me almost always now, that she needs to go. There are just a few occassions throughout the day that I take her because of the amoutn of time it has been since she went.

She learned the letter P somehow, I have no idea how, but she knows that one now too. And she is getting better about saying her numbers. She says three now, and she doesn't call EVERY number two anymore, but 5 is still 2 to her and she insists that it is a two. She looks at me like I am crazy when I tell her it is a 5. She also says 2 for S's. they look very similar.

smart little cookie I got here, and so much fun!

No comments: