Monday, September 04, 2006

Plugging along...

Today was good, two small little accidents. This morning she had a little bit of wetness in her panties just a little while after breakfast (she'd been to the potty so I'm not sure why), and then when she was crying once this evening she had a little leak. Otherwise, she is doing great. Woke up dry again this morning too, but the day before she had wet her pull up at sometime during the night. I'm still holding off on big girl panties at night because I am suspicious that she is not emptying her bladder during the day, and I'm afraid she will just not be able to hold it at night. Today especially she didn't seem to ever go very much in the potty when I would sit her down. I will be interested to see if she is dry again in the morning. Maybe I just need to get used to the volume of teetee that is normal.

She still fusses a little when I make her go sit on the potty but she is getting better about just accepting it and calming down. Or teeteeing as she cries. Which is still so funny.

We're doing good! It will just be a matter of time before I can relax a little bit. We have had any BIG accidents where she made a puddle on the floor in 4 days, so we're doing good.

this Mommy stuff is so fun!

No comments: