Thursday, September 07, 2006

Starting to tell me...

I was suprised yesterday when Hana told me she needed to go teetee once in the morning. The rest of the day she did not tell me, I just take her at certain time intervals. But yesterday was a perfect day!!! Today she has told me twice so far that she needs to go. IF she keeps this up, I will be able to relax knowing she will tell me when she needs to go. However, she doesn't always keep doing something just because she started at some point. So we will have to wait and see on that. So far today has been perfect!!!

We went to play with Corkey today and it was so fun. She even inspired Corkey to use the potty several times while we were there. Corkey's Mommy as like, "Come back ANY time and motivate Corkey again to use the potty!" My little inspiration!!! LOL!

I was going to blog about something else she has been doing lately and now I can't remember what it was. Maybe I'll remember later.

I remembered what I was going to write. The funniest thing she does right now. When we see a knat or a misquito I always try to kill it by clapping my hands together and trying to catch it in mid-air. So now, when Hana sees bugs flying around, she'll say "Mommy, Mommy!!" and then enthusiastically clap her hands together while staring up in the air at the bug, pretending to follow it around with her eyes! So funny!

No comments: