Monday, June 29, 2009

Conversations from the bathroom stall...

Today we were having lunch with the missionary couple in Miyakonojo where we ministered this weekend. Their whole family was with us. They have a 5 year old daughter, N, that Hana had a blast playing with this weekend.

Hana declared she needed to go to the restroom while I was deep in conversation and N happily volunteered to go with her. Recently I have been trying to give Hana a little more freedom and since I knew the other little girl knew her way around the restaurant, I let them go together.

I continued my conversation and about 10 minutes later realized that they should have been back by then. So myself and the other Mom headed out to look for them. We checked the pet shop right across the way and they weren't there so we headed for the bathrooms.

As we approached we could hear their voices inside so we sort of listened in. That's when I heard N say, "But you know, we are way too young to be arrested!" ROTFL! I have no idea what they were talking about but just hearing that one line left me in stitches.

Kid's say the darndest things!

No comments: