Sunday, June 21, 2009

Teasing Hana...

Tonight at dinner Mommy was teasing Hana and her reaction was soooooooooo funny!

She asked me once for some more dressing for her cucumbers and I said mater-of-factly, "Nope you can't have any!"

She immediately began to complain, "Why NOT?" and Mommy replied, "Because, ummmmm, because... you have a NOSE!"

The look of shock that came over her face was hilarious. You could see the little wheels in her mind spinning and she began to say, "but, but Mommmy, but..." and the she thought for a few more minutes and she said...

"but Mommy, you can't breathe without a nose!"

Daddy and I just died laughing!

Then she said, "YOU have a nose TOO!"

and I gave her the dressing!

She began to pout. Then we lightened up the mood a little and laughed about some other things and a few minutes later I said, "Hana! You have garments on your back!" Again a look of shock came over her face then she shrank down into her chair and said, "Mooooooommmmmy, why you say that to me. I don't have chicken pox on my back!" LOL! I said, "No, it isn't chicken pox, it is garments. Look Daddy, she has garments doesn't she!" and Daddy agreed.

Then Hana's eyes start to turn red and that big pouty lip came out and she said, "Mommy, I'm almost bout to be crying because of you!"

Again I burst out laughing. She doesn't realize how cute and funny she is! I stopped teasing her after that cause I don't think she could take much more.

From there we declared it a Silly Sunday dinner for Funny Father's Daddy. Mommy wore her glasses upside down. We made silly jokes. We hummed songs while blowing into our water glasses making lots of bubbly tunes! It was a fun evening, even if we did have noses and garments on our backs!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was the greatest story! I'm so glad you shared silly sunday with us, it made my night! The best line being, "Mommy, I'm almost bout to be crying because of you!" Poor Hana! LOL